The Wallace Way includes enhanced learning for teens and mature drivers using online technology
- The best scheduling program available designed for driving schools, allowing 24-hour communication between the school and students.
- Promethean: Innovative learning and assessment technologies help individualize a student driver’s learning experience by providing interactive online simulations and quizzes with instant feedback during the classroom sessions.
- Originally developed in 1999, this program was the first driver safety program to identify and address the six behavioral and social factors that cause more than 90% of all teen collisions. It has proven to reduce teen deaths by 30% in the USA. This program is offered to all Graduated Licensing Program(GLP) students, with the approved course. This driver-simulation program offers real-world driving challenges for new teen drivers, including distracted driving situations, texting while driving and making traffic safety decisions in split-second timing.*
- Designed specifically for drivers 55 years and older, Lifelong Driver is a fun and engaging computer-based program that includes realistic driving simulations to quickly sharpen your driving skills. Lifelong Driver helps mature drivers maintain their freedom, mobility and quality of life.*
- ICE- Report: an In-Car Experience Report sent by email after every lesson outlining progression and areas to practice which promotes teamwork with the co-pilots.
- A fun and measurable way to develop driving skills, compare your progress, with other driving buddies, log co-pilot time for Wallace Driving School special GLP.